This is a Carplay Smart Box suitable for NTG4.0 head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other Mercedes-Benz NTG4.0 head unit models, please contact us.
1. Disassemble air conditioning panel.
2. Unscrew and remove out NTG4 head unit.
3. Take out 48PIN harness and original LVDS cable.
4. Convert with 48PIN harness power cable.
5. Then connect with Smart Box box power cable.
6. Switch box ''LCD_IN'' connects to the LVDS port behind the head unit.
7. Switch box ''LCD_OUT'' connect with original LVDS cable.
8. Switch box "VIDEO_IN" connect to Smart Box LCD_OUT.
9. Switch box ''CTRL'' connect to Smart Box ''TOUCH''.
10. AUX cable connect from AUDIO-IN to AUDIO-OUT.
11. External USB cable.
12. External Microphone.
13. WiFi Antenna.
14. Setup a dip switch according to the installation diagram.
15. After all connected, test all functions before assembling back.
16. Check CarPlay audio, rear camera, original button controls, etc.
17. Disassemble glove box for Smart Box box location.
18. Microphone installation.
19. Someone convenient is okay, it’s sensitive enough.
20. Through cables behind the head unit to the glove box.
21. Fix the AUX cable connection.
22. Put back the NTG4.0 head unit.
23. Connect all cables with the Smart Box box.
24. External USB cable for wired connection.
25. Assemble back glove box.
26. Screw back NTG4.0 head unit.
27. And assemble back air conditioning panel.
28. All jobs are done.