This is a CarPlay Smart Box suitable for PCM3.1 head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other Porsche Panamera PCM3.1 head unit models, please contact us.
1. Take out the air conditioning dashboard carefully.
2. Screw out and remove the PCM3.1 head unit.
3. Disassemble the PCM3.1 head unit carefully.
4. Install Sub-PCB board (factory FPC cable through to outside).
5. FPC cable from Smart Box kit installs to head unit.
6. Connect with the sub-PCB board, then fix it.
7. Connect LVDS cable (DO NOT connect reverse).
8. Then assemble back PCM head unit.
9. Convert with 48PIN harness.
10. Don't forget to transfer fiber optic cable if have.
11. Locate and through the ACC power cable.
12. Locate and through Smart Box box power cable.
13. Rear camera connection.
14. Connect Smart Box box power cable.
15. AUX cable connect from AUDIO-IN to AUDIO-OUT.
16. Connect back the PCM head unit.
17. Detect and get the original car's ACC, connect with it.
18. LVDS cable connect Smart Box LCD-OUT.
19. WiFi antenna.
20. USB cable.
21. External microphone (for SIRI voice controls).
22. Setup the dip switch according to the installation diagram.
23. Cables layout, put the Smart Box box under the glove box.
24. Microphone installation.
25. USB cable for wired connection and future updates.
26. AUX adapter connects to original AUX inputs.
27. Finally, assemble back head unit and dashboard.
28. All jobs are done.