This is a CarPlay Smart Box suitable for NBT head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other BMW NBT head unit models, please contact us.
1. Disassemble air conditioning panels carefully.
2. Unscrew NBT display screen.
3. Unscrew and take out the NBT head unit.
4. Disassemble glove box.
5. Through Smart Box cables to the glove box.
6. Take out display, and unplug LVDS cable.
7. Connect original LVDS cable to LCD_IN.
8. Connect display screen to LCD_OUT.
9. Convert with 48PIN harness (Don‘t forget transfer fiber optic cable if have).
10. Microphone installation.
11. Connect AUX cable from AUDIO-IN to AUDIO-OUT.
12. LCD_IN (Connect from original LVDS cable).
13. LCD_OUT (Connect from the display screen).
14. Smart Box power cable.
15. Microphone port connect.
16. External USB cable.
17. Setup the dip switch according to the installation diagram.
18. Assemble back NBT head unit.
19. Assemble back display screen and all panels.
20. Put the Smart Box box under the glove box and locate it at a good position.
21. Assemble back glove box.
22. All jobs are done.