This is a CarPlay Smart Box suitable for NTG4.5 head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other Mercedes Benz NTG4.5 head unit models, please contact us.
The detailed steps are as following:
1. Take out Air conditioning control panel carefully.
2. Remove out the NTG4.5 head unit.
3. Unplug original LVDS cable (grey) and 48PIN harness.
4. Convert 48PIN harness with original Head Unit power cable and then connect to CarPlay Box.
5. Connect AUX cable to AUDIO-IN from 48PIN harness.
6. AUX cable another side connect to AUDIO-OUT from CarPlay power cable.
7. LVDS-IN connect to NTG4.5 Head Unit.
8. Connect the microphone and install at a good position.
9. WiFi antenna.
10. USB cable.
11. Original LVDS cable connect to LVDS-OUT or connect through LVDS extension cable.
12. LVDS-IN cable.
14. CarPlay power cable.
15. Setup the dip switch according to the installation diagram.
16. Locate the CarPlay box in a good position.
17. Then assemble back all control panels, the job is done.
18. Select AUX External before the switch to CarPlay.
19. Long press ''BACK'' switch to the CarPlay system.
20. Turn on of iPhone’s WiFi, will find WiFi-CP-AP-******* (No need to connect it, and no need to connect any network).
21. Turn on of iPhone’s Bluetooth, pairing with ''IDCORE''.
22. Will enter CarPlay automatically.
23. Joystick knob controls.
24. Press ''C'' or by saying “Hey Siri” to use voice control.