This is a CarPlay Smart Box suitable for PCM3.1 head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other Porsche Cayenne PCM3.1 head unit models, please contact us.
The detailed steps are as following:
1. Take out the air conditioning panel carefully.
2. Unscrew and remove out PCM head unit.
3. Disassemble PCM head unit.
4. Install 3pcs gold screws.
5. Connect well FPC, install sub-PCB board, and fixed.
6. Connect LVDS cable to sub-PCB (DO NOT reverse), then fixed.
7. After all connected well, assemble back PCM head unit.
8. Convert 48PIN harness, don‘t forget to remove optic fiber cable if have.
9. Then connect it with CarPlay power cable.
10. Connect well with the WiFi antenna.
11. Microphone installation.
12. AUX cable connect from AUDIO-OUT (at power cable) to ADUIO-IN (at 48PIN harness).
13. Insert AUX adapter to AUX port from the armrest box.
14. Dip switch 2 ON for touch screen correction, return to OFF after finished (all according to dip switch lable from install diagram).
15. Connect all cables with CarPlay box, then put at a good position.
16. Assemble back PCM head unit and air conditioning panels.
17. All jobs are done.