This is a CarPlay Smart Box suitable for NTG5.0 head unit.
It is currently compatible with the following models:
And for other Mercedes Benz NTG5.0 head unit models, please contact us.
The detailed steps are as follows:
1. Disassemble control panels.
2. Take out the NTG5.0 head unit carefully.
3. Take out 48PIN main harness cable.
4. Take out LVDS cable from the head unit.
5. Convert with 48PIN main cable and connect with box power cable.
6. Connect LVDS IN between the head unit and the box.
7. Connect the LVDS extension cable between the original LVDS cable and the box.
8. Connect CarPlay power cable.
9. USB cable for Android mirroring and USB flash play.
10. Connect antenna.
11. Reverse camera connection.
12. Connect AUX cable to AUDIO-OUT and AUX-USB adapter and then connect to USB 1 or 2.
13. Microphone installation.
14. The CarPlay box located behind the head unit, then back all to original, job done.
15. Select USB AUX 1, long press “BACK” button switch to the CarPlay system.
16. Set up system language with English.
17. Pairing CarPlay system Bluetooth “IDCORE” with iPhone switch to the CarPlay system, all jobs are done.